Our mission is to help members get the most out of the power they receive. We recognize the importance of providing the knowledge and tools you need to help you use energy efficiently. The cooperative network offers a wide variety of resources available to members, a list can be found below.
If you are unable to find an answer to your question, or would like to speak with an energy advisor, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Using Energy Efficiently
- Home Energy Audits - Mid-Ohio Energy offers a full home energy audit, including the use of a blower door and infrared cameras.
- Together We Save - Site with videos and other interactive media illustrating tips to help you save.
- Energy Calculators - A popular collection of helpful information & calculators to help you find answers to your energy questions. Here you'll find the home energy calculator, heating calculator, and more!
- Ask Your Energy Advisor - Whether replacing a furnace or water heater or building a new home, making the right choice can mean saving energy and money.
- Energy Saving Cards - Find simple how-to cards to improve efficiency in every aspect of the home. Each card gives simple and easy suggestions for fixing a specific area of interest / concern in your home.
|101 Energy Saving Tips (low-cost / no-cost!)||778.66 KB|