Our mission is to help members get the most out of the power they receive. We recognize the importance of providing the knowledge and tools you need to help you use energy efficiently. The cooperative network offers a wide variety of resources available to members, a list can be found below.
If you are unable to find an answer to your question, or would like to speak with an energy advisor, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Using Energy Efficiently
- Home Energy Audits - Mid-Ohio Energy offers a full home energy audit, including the use of a blower door and infrared cameras.
- Together We Save - Site with videos and other interactive media illustrating tips to help you save.
- Home Energy Calculator Suite - A popular collection of helpful information & calculators to help you find answers to your energy questions. Here you'll find the home energy calculator, heating calculator, and more!
- Energy Star - Comprehensive website with efficiency guidelines, energy rebate information, and tips.
- Energy Advisor - Whether replacing a furnace or water heater or building a new home, making the right choice can mean saving energy and money.
- Save Energy, Save Money - Not sure what needs to be done to save energy and money in your home? Whether you're a Do-It-Yourselfer or you're hiring it done, these handy sheets can help guide the way.
|101 Energy Saving Tips (low-cost / no-cost!)||778.66 KB|