New Member Application & Documents
Welcome prospective new members! On this page, you'll find our 'Application for Membership' and other relevant documents to help you begin the process of becoming a member.
To start service please contact or stop in to our offices to make arrangements to have service connected in your name.
Before you begin, please first verify that Mid-Ohio Energy is your electric service provider by entering your address here:
New Member Documents:
NOTE: You MUST contact our offices before service can be connected in your name.
- Application for Membership - New members can fill out & return this form to the cooperative.
- Enroll in PrePay - Submit this document along with the 'Application for Membership' to enroll in the PrePay Program. Stop by our offices to pick-up the in-home display for balance/energy use notifications.
- PrePay Program Brochure - Learn more about the benefits of PrePay.
- Member Handbook - A comprehensive guide containing details on programs, services, & other important co-op info.
- Mid-Ohio Energy's Code of Regulations - Rules governing the operation of Mid-Ohio Energy Cooperative.